Looking to start your career and gain valuable experience in research and communications while making a difference? Through our Research Internship, we will help you grow professionally and develop skills to set you up for future success.
Outreach Strategists is a research, media, and public affairs firm doing work to improve lives through research, communication, outreach, and engagement. Our team specializes in action-driven research for public and private sector clients working in community health, politics, tech, education, housing, and mobility.
As a Research Intern, you would be responsible for helping to assist the Vice President and Senior Research Associate on several research projects.
As part of the program, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying appropriate primary and secondary source information for assigned research topics
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative data on project issues
- Reading sources relevant to research themes
- Assisting with written reports
- Fact-checking, copyediting, and proof-reading research reports
- Compiling, reading, abstracting, synthesizing, analyzing, and organizing source material into a summarized form
- Assisting with group discussions
- Proving data analysis and note preparation for meetings and conferences
- Assisting with project management on long-term projects
We’re looking for applicants who exemplify excellent organizational, time management, research, writing, and editing skills.
Our Research Internship is ideal for someone who is ambitious and interested in growing their career in research, strategy, public affairs, and media relations with the largest communications consultancy on the Texas Gulf Coast.
If our role sounds interesting, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Come and join our team!