We are seeking a talented Account Executive with experience providing strategic insight, executing multifaceted communication and outreach initiatives, managing client relationships, and tracking results. If you have strong writing, account management and exceptional client and relationship building skills, we’re looking for you!
Who We Are
We’re Outreach Strategists, a Houston-based research, media, and public affairs firm with a reputation for excellence built over two decades. We drive a diverse portfolio of clients’ ambitious agendas in the healthcare, political, nonprofit, tech, education, public, and private sectors.
- Manage day-to-day account activities with clients.
- Contribute to client meetings and build client relationships based on sound practices and consistent delivery of strong work.
- Contribute ideas where the team can add value to client accounts and identify growth opportunities with existing clients.
- Support senior leadership in promoting a ‘client-first’ approach.
Organization and Account Management
- Manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously.
- Deliver high quality work with tight deadlines, including research, idea development, written and numerically focused documents (e.g. reporting and measurement)
- Develop project plans, coordinate team members and manage resources needed to reach objectives.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Employ industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution.
- All degrees welcome. Role relevant to degrees in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Policy, Political Science, and Statistics.
- Experience in account management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong writing abilities on a wide range of content, from opinion pieces, media releases to case studies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience moving projects through the full cycle
- Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Able to apply critical thinking to solve problems and take ownership of projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines along with exceptional time management skills
- Must work efficiently and independently, be proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
Why Outreach Strategists?
- We’re motivated by our commitment to drive outcomes and prioritize relationships.
- We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Team-building activities and happy hour outings
- We’re committed to supporting the community by investing our time in pro bono projects that help nonprofit organizations.
If our role sounds interesting, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com